Skip to main content

Dear Darkness









Tags: Writing, creative writing, storytelling, descriptive writing, digital writing, digital creative writing, dear darkness, be yourself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An addiction I never want to cure

  Photo by George Shervashidze "Addiction of any kind is not good for health." That's what everybody says. And they're not wrong.  Addiction, meaning getting used to something so much that it's hard to go a day without it. It's common to hear about and see people addicted to alcohol, drugs, and cigarettes. But have you ever thought that some addictions could be good too?  Well, I am addicted to one of the good things. Reading!. Maybe I'm exaggerating by calling this habit an addiction, but that's what it feels like to me. My day feels incomplete without reading at least a paragraph of something I'm currently reading.   A few years back, if someone would’ve told me that I would want to spend the rest of my life reading books and writing stuff, I would've laughed in their face and told them to stop thinking such ridiculous things. When I was in high school, I hated even looking at books. Could you blame me? I'm terrible with numbers. Only the...

Keep Moving. A short poem about life in english.

Tags:  Writing, creative writing, storytelling, descriptive writing, digital writing, digital creative writing YOU MAY ALSO LIKE A day in a village in fall A Wall, a Plant, and a Girl Shades of Brown Dear Darkness Pretty Little Disasters It doesn't need us. We need it. What a Mess I just want to be me It's my life, not yours Reading has been a therapy I never knew I needed We are a piece of a puzzle, let’s not be a piece of crap BLOG It's distracting The solution to all the pollution How I finally started writing An addiction I never want to cure FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM-  Chini Writes PINTEREST -  quiet Loud LINKEDIN -  Chetna Pradhan

Do you think Social media is distracting?

Photo by Oleksandr Pidvalnyi From dusk till dawn, jumping from one app to the other, we live on the internet. We, and all the online applications and networking platforms out there, use each other for various reasons. And also for no reason. But the point is, are we using it right? Also, it looks like some people have misunderstood the meaning of 'right.' They have stopped using social media. Can you believe it?! All my friends from school have social media accounts, but few are actively using them. I’ve no idea where most of them are and what's going on in their lives. I asked one of my friends why she deactivated her Facebook and Instagram accounts and is rarely seen online on WhatsApp. She said that, for her, they are not only distracting but discouraging as well. She needed to stay focused since she was preparing for UPSC exams. I can only imagine just how much hard work and concentration it needs.   Seeing other people traveling, exploring different things, going out w...